Grant County, Indiana is located on Interstate 69 in Northeast Indiana midway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. From the fun-loving, irrepressible spirit of Garfield the cat to the cool, bold style of James Dean, Grant County’s famous natives embody the very essence of this lively Midwest community. Discover our unparalleled attractions and world-class events! Visit, explore, and get to know Grant County, Indiana. Download and print our brochures or maps, and plan your weekend getaway today.
- Grant County, Indiana and Gas City, Indiana Map: Includes map of Gas City, Indiana and Jonesboro, Indiana.
- Marion, Indiana Map: Marion, Indiana roadmap with attractions noted.
- Garfield Trail Map : Find fun statues of Jim Davis’s Garfield the Cat.
- Home of the Hog Southern Trail Map: Bike through Gas City and rural routes through southern Grant County, Indiana.
- Home of the Hog Northern Trail Map: Bike through Marion, Indiana and the northern portions of Grant County, Indiana.
- Walkway of Lights Map: Brighten your holidays with a 4 mile Christmas light display in Marion, Indiana, Christmas City, U.S.A.
Learn about available conference and lodging space for your next meeting in Eastern Indiana.
It is easy to get around Grant County! Check out all the transportation options ready for you.
All downloads require a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it installed.