Grant County is home to several classic and cool events. With warm weather upon us, you won’t want to miss all the fairs and festivals planned during the upcoming months. From the Grant County Fair in June to Walkway of Lights during the chilly holiday months, we have collected them all here so you can plan ahead and be sure to attend.
- 6/18-6/24: Grant County 4-H Fair, Grant County 4-H Fairgrounds
- 6/24: James Dean Spring Run Car Show, Playacres Park
- 7/20 – 7/22: Quilter’s Hall of Fame Induction Celebration, Quilters Hall of Fame in Marion and other local venues
- 8/11-8/13: Indy Airstrip Attack, Marion Municipal Airport
- 9/2: Fly/In Cruise/In, Marion Municipal Airport
- 9/8-9/10: The Matthews Cumberland Covered Bridge Festival, Matthews, Indiana
- 9/9 – 9/10: Swayzee Days Festival, downtown Swayzee
- 9/21 – 9/24: James Dean Festival and Weekend Rallies
- 10/13 – 10/15: Mississinewa 1812, Mississinewa Battlefield, 7 miles north of Marion
November – December
- 11/18: Miracle on 3rd and 4th Street, Christmas City Walkway of Lights, Marion
- 11/18 – 12/31: Christmas City USA Walkway of Lights, Marion
There is always something cool and classic going on in Grant County! Save the dates for these fun and fabulous events. Then, be there or be square!
Check out local dining options.
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter for information on local events and attractions.