Looking for Water Parks in Indiana? Check out Splash House Water Park!No slides are available.
An Indiana Water Park featuring a lazy river, waterslides, wave pool and more!
Residents and visitors alike love the Splash House water park, one of the best, family-friendly water parks in Indiana. Visitors can beat the heat of the summer sun at Junction Park in the heart of Marion, Indiana. Grab an inner tube, drift down the lazy river ride, cool down and enjoy a tranquil moment. For exhilarating high speed fun, two wild, looping, twisty water slides hurtle you to the ultimate splashdown. Or frolic in the kids’ play zone. This exciting area offers fountains, and splashes and sprays for kids of all ages. Jump in to the wave pool and crash into the rolling waves that feel like the ocean. Visitors to Splash House water park can even work on that perfect tan on more than 30,000 feet of deck space.
The Indiana water park is conveniently located in Marion, Indiana, a short drive from Gas City, Kokomo and Muncie, Indiana. Like all water parks in Indiana, the attraction provides something to do for all ages.
- Admission: Regular $6, Students $5, Seniors 55 & Over $4, Children 2 & Under free, Groups (15 or more) $3 per person
- Season Pass: Individual $50, Family (up to 4) $150, each additional family member $25
Splash House water park features:
- Lazy river ride.
- Wild waterslides.
- Kids play zone.
- Wave pool.
- Locker rentals.
If You Go To Splash House Water Park
- Splash House Water Park location: In the heart of Marion, Indiana at Junction Park, East Central Indiana.
- Dates and Hours: Monday through Saturday from 11am – 6pm, and Sundays noon-6pm; Memorial Day through Labor Day. Hours subject to change. Call 765-668-1794 for more information.
- Group Outings: Birthday parties and evening private parties available. Private Parties available from 7-9pm. $1000 for entire park, $700 for park without wave pool, and $600 for wave pool only.
- Other Family-Friendly Attractions by the Indiana Water Park: Garfield Trail, Fairmount Museum, Ivanhoe’s Restaurant, Brooks Uppercrust Pizza