Maps, Brochures & Downloads
Grant County, Indiana is located on Interstate 69 in Northeast Indiana midway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. Marion, the county seat, and her sister communities of Gas City, Jonesboro, Fairmount, Matthews, Upland, Van Buren, Sweetser, Swayzee and Converse comprise an area known world wide as James Dean Country, where cool was born. The 1950s film star James Dean is one of Grant County’s most Famous Sons. He represents the cool, bold spirit of youth, and residents of this bustling Midwest County will tell you that Dean’s Cool was fostered by the culture and heritage of his hometown. For hundreds of years the legends of Grant County have defied convention and established the adventurous, self assured style known as cool that is the hallmark of our community in every era.
- Grant County, Indiana and Gas City, Indiana Map (16 MB): Includes map of Gas City, Indiana and Jonesboro, Indiana.
- Marion, Indiana Map (3.5 MB): Marion, Indiana roadmap with attractions noted.
- Garfield Trail Map (1.03 MB): Find fun statues of Jim Davis’s Garfield the Cat.
- Home of the Hog Southern Trail Map (3 MB): Bike through Gas City and rural routes through southern Grant County, Indiana.
- Home of the Hog Northern Trail Map (1.7 MB, PDF): Bike through Marion, Indiana and the northern portions of Grant County, Indiana.
- Garfield Trail Biker Map (1.1 MB, PDF): Find 12 fun Garfield statues and a couple great motorcycle shops.
- Walkway of Lights Map (2.26 MB, PDF): Brighten your holidays with a 4 mile Christmas light display in Marion, Indiana.
- Attractions Guide (5.8 MB): Information on lodging, restaurants and attractions for Marion, Fairmount and Gas City, Indiana.
- Garfield Trail Brochure(2.3 MB): Find all the fun statues of Jim Davis’s Garfield the cat hidden through east central Indiana. Includes a map and information on restaurants around the statues.
- James Dean Landmarks Trail (410 KB): Explore the hometown of movie legend James Dean, Fairmount, Indiana.
- Meeting and Events Planner (19 MB): Learn about available conference and lodging space for your next meeting in Eastern Indiana.
All downloads require a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it installed.
While You're Here
What to Do
Water slides, lazy river, play pad, and wave pool. Private parties and special group rates. Seasonal, M-Sat 11am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm. I $6 adult, $5 student and $4 seniors. Free admission 2 years and under. Season passes…
Where to Stay
73 rooms–38 queen/queen, 9 king standard, 19 executive king, 7 hot tub rooms. All rooms include microwave and refrigerator, iron and board, coffee pot and hairdryer. Free continental breakfast. Indoor pool and spa, exercise…